Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Big Picture (Post) Part 2

(blogger wouldn't load it all in one post.:p)

February...

We got to meet our new nephew! Isn't he a looker?!

The table for our 2nd annual Valentine's Dinner...

Emma turned 7!!!

...and a sweet family friend made these for her. D.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.


She had a traveling party to Build-a-Bear Workshop for some friends...
Who knew that the bathroom would be the location for our best group photo op...
Her buddies putting their heart wishes inside her Princess Pinky...
The gang and their newly adopted critters...
Red Robin for sundaes, of course!
My gorgeous girl is growing up too fast...
Snow day!

There's more, but I thought I'd spare you since by now your retinas are past the point of burning and are now bleeding.

I'll see you in about 3-4 months!!

But I'm hoping for sooner.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Beautiful photography. But it's not hard with a family as good looking as yours. And...I say this in the most appropriate-I'm-totally-hooked-on-my-husband-way. You're right. B is hot. ;)

Erin said...

Avery had a great time at Emma's party! It was such a great idea for a girl's outing. The pictures are adorable!

Amanda said...

SERIOUSLY?! Emma is Seven? When?

And I cannot believe how she has changed...here it is. I used to think Emma looked just like Billy, but not today...today I think she looks just like you! Beautiful little lady!!

A

Family of 5 said...

Ok, so my first comment didn't seem to go through...opps! Anyways, love the updated pictures they are really great! You do have a nitch for photography! .
And I do have to give you a bit of a hard time for not reading anybody else's blog but Connie's! What's up with that!? I saw that comment you left friend! hehe! Although, I can see why because her posts are so encouraging and transparent!
Fun to see your family growing and so happy and healthy!! Your family is so loved!